Your Top Ten Energy Savings Tips
Believe it or not there are a lot of different alternatives you can do in your home when it comes to saving energy. Following these tips will help you lower electric bill.
Here are the 10 best tips to saving energy.
1)Turn off unnecessary lights and use natural light
2) Turn water off when shaving or brushing teeth
3) Unplug unused electronics
4) Replace air filters and service A/C
5) Replace light bulbs to LED
6) Install smart switches and thermostat
7) Use your ceiling fans
8) Take shorter showers
9) Use cold water for washing laundry
10) Don’t peak in the oven while cooking
Thank you for taking the time to read and give us a call for more ways on saving emergency. Check back weekly for new blogs from our service advisors.
Your Service Advisor Casey Kruse
BBB 916 443-6843
Follow us on Facebook
Check out our Managed Home Maintenance Page